marți, 30 decembrie 2008

A Thousand Kisses Deep

You came to me this morning
And you handled me like meat.
You'd have to be a man to know
How good that feels, how sweet.
My mirror twin, my next of kin,
I'd know you in my sleep.
And who but you would take me in
A thousand kisses deep?
I loved you when you opened
Like a lily to the heat.
I'm just another snowman
Standing in the rain and sleet,
Who loved you with his frozen love
His second-hand physique -
With all he is, and all he was
A thousand kisses deep.
But, you don't need to hear me now
And every word I speak
It counts against me anyhow
A thousand kisses deep.

Un comentariu:

  1. O, inimă, te doare popasul pe pământ.
    Aruncă de pe suflet al lutului vestmânt.
    Şi-astfel, desprins de tină, în sfântă curăţie,
    Spre ceru-nalt să-ţi afli şi sens şi bucurie.

    RăspundețiȘtergere